Erie County Chiropractic will soon open its Northtowns location at
3950 E Robinson Rd, Amherst, NY
within the beautiful Northwoods Medical Center building. More information to follow.
All appointments currently scheduled at our Main Location:
468 Delaware Ave, Buffalo NY.
We Look Forward To Seeing You!
We have resumed regular in-office treatment and the entire Staff of Erie County Chiropractic is looking forward to seeing you! Our Doctors and Staff are all taking extreme precautions to ensure your safety and their own safety, including wearing protective equipment and thoroughly disinfecting the entire treatment room between patients. We are also spacing our appointments out to prevent congestion in our Waiting Room for your safety. Therefore, ALL PATIENTS WILL BE SEEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. It remains our goal to ensure those needing in-person care are receiving it in a safe environment, and that our Staff remains healthy to care for our patients.
Some updates on Office Policy:
- Be on time for your scheduled appointment. You can no longer “walk-in”. If you are 15 minutes early or late, you will be asked to reschedule. We must maintain appropriate Social Distancing within the office for all, and this means keeping a strict schedule
- Wear a face covering. If you do not have one, you may “purchase” one from our office for a $5 donation to charity. There are NO exceptions to this rule, and you will not be permitted inside the office without your face covering.
- Come to your appointment alone. At this time, we cannot accept visitors, family members or friends along with you to your appointment. Please have them wait outside the building or in the car for you. If your child is not our patient, we are very sorry, but they will have to remain home with a caregiver.
- You will be screened upon entering the office, your temperature will be taken on your forehead and you will be asked the following questions. Please CAREFULLY consider your answers and if you have to answer “YES” to ANY of these, please inform the Front Desk immediately. Please take responsibility for your own safety and the safety of all others within our office. Are you/do you;
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you feel sick or unwell?
- Have a cough, nasal congestion, stomach upset, diarrhea, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell?
- Been tested for COVID-19?
- Been around anyone who is sick or getting tested for COVID-19?
- If you answer “yes” to any of the questions, we will ask that you abide by the New York State Department of Health MANDATORY order to return home AND stay home, and to contact your Primary Care Physician or Emergency Services. If you feel sick, have any of these symptoms or have been around someone who is sick, please do not further expose yourself or others, including Staff. Please abide by the order to Self-Quarantine/Isolate and contact your primary care doctor.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, we urge to call 911 or your Primary Health Provider immediately! All patients are recommended to continue to abide by the CDC and state/local authorities in self-monitoring for the following symptoms: fever, cough, nasal discharge, feeling unwell, and shortness of breath. Should you experience this, please contact your Primary Care Physician immediately and await further instructions. AND STAY HOME. The most important thing you can do to ensure the safety of others is to stay home when you’re not feeling well. Our Staff will provide assistance with any necessary paperwork you may require while you follow your doctor’s orders if you are sick.
Should you require paperwork to be completed for disability or your employer, please have that paperwork faxed to 716.847.1212 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our Doctors will complete it and fax it back.
Your health is our #1 priority
All patients are recommended to continue to abide by the CDC and state/local authorities in self-monitoring for the following symptoms: fever, cough, nasal discharge, feeling unwell, and shortness of breath. Should you experience this, please contact your Primary Care Physician immediately and await further instructions.
Please also continue to practice Social Distancing as local and federal health organizations have identified this as the number one priority. Social Distancing means, remain home with your families. Avoid crowds. Maintain 6 feet of personal space around yourself and others when in public to perform essential tasks such as grocery shopping. Please see the links provided for updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as the Erie County Department of Health.
We remain fully confident in the ability of our Buffalo Community to come together in the fight against Coronavirus/COIVD-19. Do your part, even with the county moving through the phases of re-opening, hand-washing, social distancing and wearing a face covering are still essential. Take care Buffalo!
Thank you for your understanding.
What can you do to minimize risk?
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid close contact with people, don’t shake hands
- Eat well. Sleep well. Remain calm. Stay Informed.
For More Info, Please Visit:
Erie County Chiropractic
Our services are as unique as our patients
Chiropractic is both a healing art and science, that emphases the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mechanical disorders of the neuromusculoskeletal system, in particular of the spine and central nervous system. Misalignments of the spinal bones, called vertebra, can affect both the biomechanical structure and function of the spine, and can cause a variety of symptoms, including pain, headaches, and a negative effect on general health. Misalignments are commonly called “subluxations”, and can happen from many causes, especially accidents, injuries, repetitive stress, and poor ergonomics during activity.
At Erie County Chiropractic, we provide a comprehensive clinical evaluation and detailed consultation, utilizing state-of-the-art techniques, to correctly diagnosis each patient’s spinal condition, and to formulate a strategic treatment plan individualized for their needs. Our first priority is to LISTEN, and consider each patient’s unique history, physical condition, lifestyle, and treatment goals.